Our Luxurious Safari Tents & Scandi-Style Glamping Cabin
Let's Go Glamping ...
Hi we are John and Josie, and we would like to welcome you to our small, friendly, independent Glamping site in echo $loc ?>. Set down a quiet country lane lies the ideal spot for family and friends to gather for a glamping holiday in a great location, only a short drive to many of the picturesque rural and coastal villages of Suffolk such as Aldeburgh, Thorpeness , Orford, Framlingham, Walberswick, and of course Southwold.
Boundary Farm Glamping is a unique site with only two large self-catering wooden framed canvas safari tents nestled within a two-acre meadow surrounded by fields on our working arable, family farm.
Glamping with us at a glance
- Great for family and friends to holiday together (you can book both tents and be in the unique position to have the whole site to yourselves)
- The glamping site and location is suitable for families/friends who appreciate both countryside and the pleasures of being near to a small market town.
- Two bedrooms with ready-made comfy beds & towels provided
- Private en-suite facilities
- Electricity in main living area
- Small fridge freezer.
- Home comforts under canvas (remember Glamping is still camping, but we have added a touch of luxury)
- Cosy log burner, fully equipped kitchen, BBQ/Firepit
- Peaceful rural location, surrounded by farmland
- Each Safari Tent sleeps 5 guests
- Minimum of 2 nights stay
- Wonderful holiday destination, great for nature lovers, keen walkers and cyclist and it's a foodie haven.
Enjoy a fantastic and authentic stay in the glorious Suffolk countryside, where you can explore and discover something new every day or just simply relax and take it easy away from all the hustle and bustle.